Where to find the writing of Harley and Diane Pebley

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blog changes

After some consideration, I have reorganized my blog pages to improve their target and purpose. Previously, I had a single web address that had a blog that I published articles on various, disparate subjects. This site is now just a landing page to point to the other new pages.

The new sites are:


The old software and photography RSS feeds are now redirected to the new sites; if you subscribed to one of these, you don't need to do anything. The old RSS feed for everything now points to just the miscellaneous articles; if you are subscribed to this and wish to receive articles on software and/or photography, then you need to subscribe to the other feeds too.

All the old articles have been moved to the appropriate new site. Over the course of the next several days, they will be removed from the old site and it will receive some layout changes.

Apologies if a bunch of things showed up in the RSS readers during the reconfiguration. I'm not sure if everyone saw this or just me.

I hope all these changes ultimately make it easier for everyone to get just what they're interested in.